AKA Heavy Drank Mp3
AKA drop a new song titled “Heavy Drank” Ft. K.O and it right here for your fast download.
Listen & Download AKA – Heavy Drank Ft. K.O Below:
Jaxxon D. Silva Unleashes New Album ‘NUMBSKULL’
Multidisciplinary dark trap artist Jaxxon D. Silva drops a brand new project entitled “NUMBSKULL”. Born in LA and raised throughout his teenage years across the U.K., Jaxxon has been releasing a cast of eclectic music since 2017—bouncing from grungy alt-rock to lo-fi, and throwback hip-hop as well as collaborating with stars like the late, now legendary Lil Peep, chart-topper Pharrell, and Skepta.
The project which is now also available to stream on all listening platforms is a 7-track agglomeration that spans his career and details his experiences during the 2.5-year gap since his last collection “Painting With Poison” dropped.
Tune into “NUMBSKULL” below.
Chicago Underground Hip Hop Artist HARI is Handcrafting his Music Career
We recently met up with Hip Hop artist HARI for an interview, and he had a lot to say about the industry.
The Chicago-based underground hip-hop artist who goes by the name of HARI has been surrounded by music since he was a young child. He knew he was destined to make a name for himself since he started making music. For HARI, he is encouraging his audiences to listen and become better people overall and gradually become the best version of themself. His new album, The Art of Poetry, is currently in the works and set for release this summer. Music is everything to HARI as it represents his emotions, dreams, and greatest aspirations.
- Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
HARI: Music & poetry has always been something I’ve loved since I was a kid, It played a significant role in what I do now. I would just get to writing poetry and I wouldn’t realize it, rhyming in my head but I always had a speech problem that made me not want to speak.
- Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
HARI: My most interesting story would have to be when a label was trying to sign me and told me details over the phone but the contract said something completely different I just laughed and threw it away.
- Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you first started? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
HARI: My breathing, when I first started rapping I would always try to rap my whole verse in one breath! Big mistake obviously and one I learn quickly.
- What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?
HARI: My next project “FREE” is my main focus right now and I won’t hesitate when it’s ready it will be announced and dropped I got so many fans over the past years that I can’t stop now.
- Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
HARI: I’ve interacted with some of the best producers & artists in the game. Conductor Williams, lojii, 6LACK even though that was through a friend of his.
- Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not “burn out”?
HARI: I would say keep it real and original people looking and listening out for new sounds main reason I believe I’m going up.
- You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
HARI: My word of advice is. Invest in yourself and make time to be able to do what you want! These jobs don’t want to do anything but hold you down until you a certain age. You take the checks and start building something of your own then you can eventually leave and pursue your own dreams.
- Can you share with our readers any self-care routines, practices, or treatments that you do to help your body, mind, or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.
HARI: I always clear my mind before leaving the house things change and people do too and some people can’t handle that so I would say clearing out your head, deep breathing if you ever feel like you need to hurt somebody or yourself just count to 100 calmly and a suicide hotline is also helpful but people underestimate therapy which I think a lot of people don’t realize they need including myself but I’ve gotten it because I know I do for my own reasons.
- What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started” and why? Please share a story or example for each.
HARI: 5 things I wish someone had told me…
- How to market yourself to an upcoming artist.
- How to work these complicated studio programs like FL studios
- I think that’s about it.
- Can you please give us your favorite “Life Lesson Quote”? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?
HARI: “Don’t stress about things you can’t control” that’s something I’ve learned to do because I’ve been in situations where I really could not do anything about it but overthink and stress about it so that really helped me.
- None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful for who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
HARI: I do have some guys in my circle I definitely can’t do it without and their support the whole BOG and my family.
- You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂
HARI: With my influence. I want people to be more honest with each other and bring together a group of people who are divided in this world with the music I hope to actually get a chance to change the world for the better but those details are for another time.
- We are blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US with whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch, and why? He or she might see this. 🙂
HARI: I definitely want to meet some of my favorite rappers in the game like Jay-Z, Kanye, Kendrick, and some of my favorite authors and actors.
14 How can our readers follow you online?
Artist Spotlight2 weeks ago
Luminous Wavez – Revenge Song Spiritual
Artist Spotlight6 days ago
Voice Of Addiction Releases New Music “SHINIGAMI”
Music3 weeks ago
Rapper REDD – “2 Signs”
Artist Spotlight2 weeks ago
James The Prophet & Pab the Kid collaborated with Jean Tonique for the new track “Last Chance”
Entertainment1 week ago
Metanoia Won 2 Awards in Vegas Movie Awards
Featured4 weeks ago
Acclaimed Helsinki Film/TV Composer And Classical Thereminist Kepa Lehtinen Releases New Single “It Gets Dark” July 27th 2022
Music1 week ago
In Perfect Harmony: Harmony Dreamers “I Come From Earth”
Artist Spotlight4 weeks ago
SVDANGER Is Rising To Viral Triumph With Every New Release