Dave East dropped off six new tracks on Friday to extend his latest opus, Karma 3 with a deluxe edition. The deluxe delivered a few new collaborations alongside major names. Jeezy, Chris Brown, and Herbo appear on the tracklist but dancehall and reggae legend also link up with East on the deluxe. The two team up on “Badness,” a reggae-infused record with an upbeat feel. East’s back in his Playboy bag, detailing Instagram flings and one-night stands while Junior Reid powers through on the hook, singing, “You know where the badness go.”
East has continued to dive deeper into the reggae and dancehall sounds without exiting his comfort zone. The original version of Karma 3 also includes a collaboration with OVO signee and dancehall superstar Popcaan who appears on “Unruly.”
Her body shakin’, I told her I probably die unruly
Mafioso, I’m smokin’ watchin’ the Gotti movie
Shy when I met her, she told me boy I am not a groupie
Diamonds on me drippin’ like I just got up out a Jacuzzi
Four deep, we was dead broke, used to ride in a hooptie
Yung Miami Unveils Exciting “Yams” Era in a Dazzling Comeback Trail, Are You Ready for the Yams Revolution
Biodegradable Urns for a Sustainable Farewell Which Honors Nature’s Cycle
The world is increasingly becoming more conscious of environmental impact over time. And from the metal straws of our drinks to the paper tote bags we carry, almost all essentials of daily life are moving towards sustainability. Now, even our final farewells are evolving. Biodegradable urns, offered by Premium Urns, an Australian-owned and operated company with over 12 years of experience, are designed to provide a more eco-friendly and meaningful way to say goodbye to our loved ones.
Biodegradable Urns for Various Purposes
Biodegradable urns come in various forms to suit different purposes and preferences. At Premium Urns, they offer an array of biodegradable options, each serving a unique role:
- Bio Scattering Urns: These urns are crafted from biodegradable materials such as cardboard and are designed for scattering ashes in natural settings like beaches or mountains. They provide a beautiful and eco-conscious way to release the ashes, allowing the remains to return to nature.
- Ground Burial Bio Cremation Urns: Designed for more traditional ground burials, these urns are made from biodegradable materials that can peacefully merge with the earth over time. They are an excellent choice for those who prefer a more conventional resting place for their loved ones.
- Water Burial Bio Cremation Urns: If the intention is to release ashes at sea, Premium Urns offers a specialized selection of water urns. These urns are crafted to gracefully submerge in deep ocean waters when released off the side of a boat. They ensure a serene and eco-friendly final voyage for your loved one.
Choosing the Right Biodegradable Urns
Selecting the right biodegradable urn is a thoughtful process, but you must consider the following factors while making your choice:
- Location: Think about where you wish to scatter or bury the ashes. The type of urn you choose should also align with the chosen location, whether it’s a beach, a mountaintop, the soil, or the sea.
- Material: Biodegradable urns are made from eco-friendly materials that will breakdown in their final environment. While choosing your material, make sure that it resonates with your environmental values.
- Purpose: Consider the intended purpose of the urn. If you plan to scatter the ashes, a scattering urn is ideal. If a traditional styleground burial is your preference, opt for a ground burial biodegradable urn.
- Specialized Water Urns: If you plan a sea burial, be sure to select from the ‘Water’ cremation urns specifically designed for this purpose. These urns are engineered to sink slowly, allowing for a dignified and eco-conscious release.
A Sustainable and Compassionate Choice
Premium Urns understands the importance of making sustainable choices during a time of loss. Their biodegradable urns not only offer an eco-friendly option but also reflect a deep respect for the natural world and the cycle of life and death. By choosing a biodegradable urn, you can ensure that your loved one’s final journey aligns with their values and leaves a minimal ecological footprint!