Miami Heat Team President Pat Riley says there will always be an asterisk next to the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2020 NBA Championship.
Matt Winkelmeyer / Getty Images
“They beat us fair and squarely,” Riley said to Fox Sports this week. “They were the best team. But there’s always going to be that asterisk, that caveat. If we had Bam and Goran—Goran was our leading scorer in the playoffs—at 100 percent, it could have gone to a seventh game. But I’m not going to look back on it, I’m just going to look at all the positive things.”
Both All-Star center Bam Adebayo and veteran point guard Goran Dragic, two key starters for the Heat, were injured in the first game of the NBA Finals. The Lakers won the series 4-2.
“Yes, I would like to see what it would be like with everybody whole,” he explained. “But we’ll get that shot again. I’m just so proud of what our guys did… The Lakers were great; they were a great team and they have the greatest player in the game today in LeBron [James] and Anthony Davis.”
Riley also recently discussed the team’s offseason plans including free agency. He says the Heat will focus on resigning their current free agency as opposed to luring in a new star.
Yung Miami Unveils Exciting “Yams” Era in a Dazzling Comeback Trail, Are You Ready for the Yams Revolution
Biodegradable Urns for a Sustainable Farewell Which Honors Nature’s Cycle
The world is increasingly becoming more conscious of environmental impact over time. And from the metal straws of our drinks to the paper tote bags we carry, almost all essentials of daily life are moving towards sustainability. Now, even our final farewells are evolving. Biodegradable urns, offered by Premium Urns, an Australian-owned and operated company with over 12 years of experience, are designed to provide a more eco-friendly and meaningful way to say goodbye to our loved ones.
Biodegradable Urns for Various Purposes
Biodegradable urns come in various forms to suit different purposes and preferences. At Premium Urns, they offer an array of biodegradable options, each serving a unique role:
- Bio Scattering Urns: These urns are crafted from biodegradable materials such as cardboard and are designed for scattering ashes in natural settings like beaches or mountains. They provide a beautiful and eco-conscious way to release the ashes, allowing the remains to return to nature.
- Ground Burial Bio Cremation Urns: Designed for more traditional ground burials, these urns are made from biodegradable materials that can peacefully merge with the earth over time. They are an excellent choice for those who prefer a more conventional resting place for their loved ones.
- Water Burial Bio Cremation Urns: If the intention is to release ashes at sea, Premium Urns offers a specialized selection of water urns. These urns are crafted to gracefully submerge in deep ocean waters when released off the side of a boat. They ensure a serene and eco-friendly final voyage for your loved one.
Choosing the Right Biodegradable Urns
Selecting the right biodegradable urn is a thoughtful process, but you must consider the following factors while making your choice:
- Location: Think about where you wish to scatter or bury the ashes. The type of urn you choose should also align with the chosen location, whether it’s a beach, a mountaintop, the soil, or the sea.
- Material: Biodegradable urns are made from eco-friendly materials that will breakdown in their final environment. While choosing your material, make sure that it resonates with your environmental values.
- Purpose: Consider the intended purpose of the urn. If you plan to scatter the ashes, a scattering urn is ideal. If a traditional styleground burial is your preference, opt for a ground burial biodegradable urn.
- Specialized Water Urns: If you plan a sea burial, be sure to select from the ‘Water’ cremation urns specifically designed for this purpose. These urns are engineered to sink slowly, allowing for a dignified and eco-conscious release.
A Sustainable and Compassionate Choice
Premium Urns understands the importance of making sustainable choices during a time of loss. Their biodegradable urns not only offer an eco-friendly option but also reflect a deep respect for the natural world and the cycle of life and death. By choosing a biodegradable urn, you can ensure that your loved one’s final journey aligns with their values and leaves a minimal ecological footprint!