“A Trump rally sounds like Hitler in Berlin. Or KKK shit, now I’m goin’ in,” YG raps in the opening verse of his 2016 hit, “FDT” (F*ck Donald Trump). The song has shown to be a favorite among those opposed to the Trump Administration, and thus quite the thorn in the side to the president’s more ardent supporters.
Such a divide was put on display in Denton, Texas, recently, when a Trump supporter allegedly assaulted a protestor for refusing to stop playing the song. The reported victim later took to social media to address his health status after the encounter, stating,
“Just want to let you know I am home safe, I got out the hospital a little while ago. As you can see, I got a little scar on my eye and little bruising right here.” He continued, gesturing to a mark under his eye, “Definitely going to have a black eye, it’s already forming. It chipped my tooth and probably broke my nose but the doctor said it looked pretty straight so I should be fine as long as I don’t move it around too much.”
The incident from Saturday afternoon was recorded by a bystander and posted to Twitter, where it has already amassed 7.5 million views. In the sixteen-second clip, the alleged assailant can be heard threatening the reported victim, “I’ll f*ckin eat your f*ckin face off, motherf*cker. You want a f*ckin piece? Turn it [“FDT”] off! I’ll f*ck you off.”
The assault reportedly took place at this point, resulting in the potential victim falling to the ground. The accused can then be heard demanding, “Get up, motherf*cker! Get up!”
Denton Police Chief, Frank Dixon, tweeted of the conflict, “We are aware of an assault that occurred at Buccee’s in our city this afternoon. A report has been taken and detectives are conducting an investigation. If you have information, please call Denton Police at (940) 349-8181. The suspect is in the brown/red hat and black t-shirt.”
Yung Miami Unveils Exciting “Yams” Era in a Dazzling Comeback Trail, Are You Ready for the Yams Revolution
Biodegradable Urns for a Sustainable Farewell Which Honors Nature’s Cycle
The world is increasingly becoming more conscious of environmental impact over time. And from the metal straws of our drinks to the paper tote bags we carry, almost all essentials of daily life are moving towards sustainability. Now, even our final farewells are evolving. Biodegradable urns, offered by Premium Urns, an Australian-owned and operated company with over 12 years of experience, are designed to provide a more eco-friendly and meaningful way to say goodbye to our loved ones.
Biodegradable Urns for Various Purposes
Biodegradable urns come in various forms to suit different purposes and preferences. At Premium Urns, they offer an array of biodegradable options, each serving a unique role:
- Bio Scattering Urns: These urns are crafted from biodegradable materials such as cardboard and are designed for scattering ashes in natural settings like beaches or mountains. They provide a beautiful and eco-conscious way to release the ashes, allowing the remains to return to nature.
- Ground Burial Bio Cremation Urns: Designed for more traditional ground burials, these urns are made from biodegradable materials that can peacefully merge with the earth over time. They are an excellent choice for those who prefer a more conventional resting place for their loved ones.
- Water Burial Bio Cremation Urns: If the intention is to release ashes at sea, Premium Urns offers a specialized selection of water urns. These urns are crafted to gracefully submerge in deep ocean waters when released off the side of a boat. They ensure a serene and eco-friendly final voyage for your loved one.
Choosing the Right Biodegradable Urns
Selecting the right biodegradable urn is a thoughtful process, but you must consider the following factors while making your choice:
- Location: Think about where you wish to scatter or bury the ashes. The type of urn you choose should also align with the chosen location, whether it’s a beach, a mountaintop, the soil, or the sea.
- Material: Biodegradable urns are made from eco-friendly materials that will breakdown in their final environment. While choosing your material, make sure that it resonates with your environmental values.
- Purpose: Consider the intended purpose of the urn. If you plan to scatter the ashes, a scattering urn is ideal. If a traditional styleground burial is your preference, opt for a ground burial biodegradable urn.
- Specialized Water Urns: If you plan a sea burial, be sure to select from the ‘Water’ cremation urns specifically designed for this purpose. These urns are engineered to sink slowly, allowing for a dignified and eco-conscious release.
A Sustainable and Compassionate Choice
Premium Urns understands the importance of making sustainable choices during a time of loss. Their biodegradable urns not only offer an eco-friendly option but also reflect a deep respect for the natural world and the cycle of life and death. By choosing a biodegradable urn, you can ensure that your loved one’s final journey aligns with their values and leaves a minimal ecological footprint!