Today we’d like to introduce you to RockstarRican. RockstarRican is an American rapper and songwriter. He rose to Popularity in 2021 with his single titled “Talk Too Much”, which surpassed over 400,000 streams on Spotify. We had the chance to interview the superstar RockstarRican born and raised in Richmond, Virginia.
- Can you tell us a story about what brought you to this specific career path?
RockstarRican – Well, the reason I decided to take on a music career is that while growing up, I used to watch Lil Wayne and Birdman on MTV cribs and would be fascinated by the lifestyle they were living at the time and now, with all the nice cars, houses, and jewelry, so as I grew up and became able to purchase music equipment I decided to purchase it and pursue a music career.
- Can you share the most interesting story that happened to you since you started this career?
RockstarRican – Since I’ve started doing music and connecting with people and gaining widespread attention, the most interesting thing or things that happened is that Aaron Reid (Hitco Music A&R) and Andrew Grant (Atlantic Records A&R) started following me on Instagram.
- Can you share a story about the funniest mistake you made when you were first starting? Can you tell us what lesson you learned from that?
RockstarRican – The funniest mistake I’ve made when I first started making music was that I was releasing music that wasn’t mixed or mastered and it sounded terrible but people were telling me that it sounded good, knowing darn well that it sounded terrible.
- What are some of the most interesting or exciting projects you are working on now?
RockstarRican – At the moment I’m only working on releasing new singles instead of projects, my reason for that is because I had a conversation on the phone with “Wendy Day”, Who is known for helping Cash Money get their biggest deal pretty much just told me to continue to drop singles and keep marketing them.
- Who are some of the most interesting people you have interacted with? What was that like? Do you have any stories?
RockstarRican – I haven’t really interacted with many people but the few that I have talked about in my music career we’re pretty cool.
- Which tips would you recommend to your colleagues in your industry to help them to thrive and not “burn out”?
RockstarRican – The tip I would give them is to tell them to continue to work hard on what they love to do and NEVER give up because if they give up they’ll have zero chance of being successful in what they want to do in life.
- You have been blessed with success in a career path that can be challenging. Do you have any words of advice for others who may want to embark on this career path, but seem daunted by the prospect of failure?
RockstarRican – If anybody wants to get into the music industry I would tell them to go for it and work hard because, to be honest, all it takes is one song to blow up which will open up many more doors for them in life.
- Can you share with our readers any self-care routines, practices, or treatments that you do to help your body, mind, or heart to thrive? Kindly share a story or an example for each.
RockstarRican – I really don’t have any routines, Basically just try to keep myself level-headed and continue to work hard for what I want in life.
- What are your “5 things I wish someone told me when I first started” and why? Please share a story or example for each.
RockstarRican – I really don’t have five things in mind that I was someone told me, I’m pretty much just learning along the way as I go.
- Can you please give us your favorite “Life Lesson Quote”? Can you share how that was relevant to you in your life?
RockstarRican – My favorite life lesson quote from my dad was always “If I wanna shine, you gotta grind” so I basically just took that and applied it to anything that I do as far as working on music or working at a job.
- None of us are able to achieve success without some help along the way. Is there a particular person who you are grateful towards who helped get you to where you are? Can you share a story about that?
RockstarRican – The person that I’m grateful for is my cousin, she was the first person to invest in my music career and purchase my first set of speakers and microphones for me to record music.
- You are a person of enormous influence. If you could start a movement that would bring the most amount of good to the most amount of people, what would that be? You never know what your idea can trigger. 🙂
RockstarRican – The movement I would try to push is for everyone to love one another no matter the skin color or race and just be thankful to be alive because life is too short.
- We are very blessed that some of the biggest names in Business, VC funding, Sports, and Entertainment read this column. Is there a person in the world, or in the US with whom you would love to have a private breakfast or lunch, and why? He or she might see this. 🙂
RockstarRican – The number one person that I want to meet in the music industry and do music or business with is Lil Baby, he’s pretty much one of the rap artists that I gravitate to most.
14 How can our readers follow you online?
RockstarRican – Readers feel free to follow me on any of my social media down below for any upcoming events or new music releases.
Follow RockstarRican Everywhere:
Junes UB Unveils Cinematic Vibes with “Don’t F Up The Rotation” EP
Junes UB, a talented musician from the UK, has released a new EP called “Don’t F Up The Rotation.” It has four tracks that are inspired by the movie ‘Friday.’ Each track is like a chapter in a story that tells a chilled-out and relaxed tale. The EP is named after a famous line from the movie.
The first track, “Roll me one,” is a fun and playful song that reminds us of the movie. The second track, “Backstrap,” is a bit more serious and talks about a popular method for rolling cigarettes in the UK. The third track, “Lick it,” is also about rolling cigarettes, but it is a bit more clever and refers to the movie’s themes.
The EP’s final track, “Exhale,” is the most important song on the EP. It talks about the feeling of exhaling smoke after smoking. It is an upbeat and catchy song that showcases Junes UB’s talent and musical ability.
The EP is only 9 minutes long, but it is packed with amazing music. Junes UB is a versatile artist who can create music in many different styles. Fans are excited to see what he will release next.
Ol’ Burger Beats Crafts Timeless Beats and Conscious Rhymes in ’74: Out of Time’
Ol’ Burger Beats is a talented musician from Norway who has just released his latest album, “74: Out of Time”. The album has 17 tracks and features a mix of old and new sounds that take the listener on a musical journey through time.
The tempo of the album is set at 74 beats per minute, which gives it a unique and relaxing feel. The album also addresses some important issues, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, and politics in the US and Europe.
Ol’ Burger Beats has collaborated with some of the best hip-hop artists, including Fly Anakin, Awon, Quelle Chris, Pink Siifu, and more. The result is an album that is both diverse and reflective of Ol’ Burger Beats’ growth as a composer.
“74: Out of Time” will be released on Feb. 16th on Coalmine Records and will be available on all major music platforms, as well as on cassette and vinyl. With special edition items and merchandise bundles, fans can join Ol’ Burger Beats on this incredible musical journey.