Skull bracelets are your way to stand out. They are a powerful fashion statement. They carry a range of profound meanings you can relate to. It’s high time to get your hands on the bracelets carrying skull images – they are all the go at the moment. Not sure which model to choose? We are here to help.
The Meaning of Skull Bracelets
Before we get to various types of skull bracelets, let’s learn why people admire skulls altogether. There are a few reasons for this phenomenon:
- skulls are the representation of the eternal life-and-death struggle. Obviously, skulls stand for death because a skull exposes only after the departure of life. At the same time, the skull denotes resurrection and rebirth in the afterlife;
- skulls are protection against death. The biker community believes that skull jewelry, tattoos, and prints can drive death away. When the Grim Reaper comes after a person, he sees the mark of death, which is the skull. And if death itself has already marked a person, then his job is done here. He will go away and leave a skull wearer unharmed;
- skulls are a symbol of bravery, valor, virility, and masculinity. Ancient warriors carried the images of skulls to instill fear in their opponents. Over time, the tradition to wear skulls affected armies and military formations across the globe. Fighters are the epitome of such qualities as honor, strength, courage, etc. No wonder they wear skulls with pride. Eventually, regardless of military background, skulls turned into the means for men to accentuate their masculinity.
- skulls are an embodiment of adventurism and romance. Those who lived during the heyday of piracy hardly considered corsairs to be romantic figures. However, the literature of the last couple of centuries, and now the world of cinema, has made the image of pirates more attractive. That’s because they enjoy the ultimate freedom, they live without the shackles imposed by society, and their life is full of adventures. What not to like about it? If there is a single symbol that is inextricably linked to piracy, it is the Jolly Roger, aka the skull and crossbones. This skull is the epitome of freedom, audacity, and the glimpse of adventure on the horizon.
- Skulls represent the idea of equality. On the one hand, we all face the same fate at the end – death. Everyone is equal before death. On the other hand, the skull, as one of the main symbols in the biker subculture, conveys the idea of equality for all members of a motorcycle club. No matter if you are rich or poor, distinguished or ordinary, once you saddle your steel horse, you are part of the brotherhood.
Types of Skull Bracelets
Now that you know why the skull is such an important and multifaceted symbol, let’s take a closer look at the options you have in terms of skull bracelets.
Skull Chain Link Bracelets
Chain bracelets are perhaps the most obvious choice when it comes to biker wrist ornaments. They are pretty versatile and can go well with casual, formal, sporty, and leather-clad looks. Skulls can be introduced into chain bracelets in a multitude of ways. The most obvious is a skull clasp with an otherwise plain bracelet. If this option seems too uninspired, you can go with skull charms or a skull-embellished ID plate. Still not enough? Then go big with skulls sitting on every link. Pretty impressive, ha? The only downside of such bracelets is that they lose their versatility since right-into-your-face designs are likely to clash with elegant attires.
Less versatile but nonetheless badass, dangles and cuff bracelets are the choice of bold fashionistas. They tightly hug the wrist – or the arm if you’d like to wear them this way – to showcase their bodacious designs. Normally, dangles carry either a single but pretty large skull as a focal point, or a series of smaller skulls stretching across the entire piece. The best part is that dangles allow experimenting with embellishment since they lend themselves well to bejeweling, tooling, plating, enameling, oxidation, embossing, engraving, and other means of decoration.
Skull Leather Bracelets
If you prefer natural, easy-to-wear, and up-to-date jewelry, leather bracelets are worthy of consideration. Today, braided pieces with skull beads or charms are all the rage. They are an ideal solution for relaxed and casual outfits. These models tend to be pretty slim but luckily, you can combine a few pieces for a more impressive look.
On the other hand, if you want to emphasize your belonging to subcultures, it’s best to go with wide and thick models. Skulls in these designs may appear on the clasp, studs, metal and stone inlays, branded elements, and in many more unexpected ways.
Skull Hemp Bracelets
Hemp bracelets are a nod to the hippies and everyone who admires the trend for sustainability and eco-friendliness. They are super easy to sport and combine with other bracelets no matter what they are made of. Skulls tend to sit on the clasp or charms in hemp models meaning they are rather discreet. However, if you wear skulls because they have a personal meaning rather than being a fashion statement, this might be your best bet.
4 Great Tips On Putting Together Outfits From Your Closet
The colorful world of clothing gives us certain confidence. Maybe it is not eye-catching enough to wear, but it is not difficult to wear clean and natural clothes. For example, pick a jumpsuit that works for you. This simple combination is the most versatile Wholesale baby Clothes you can wear. But instead of dressing like this, how else can you put together your clothes?
• Tip 1- Color Matching: Light And Dark
Bright and dark are two colors in general, and bright refers to bright colors such as white, bright red, and this year’s yellow and camel colors. Dark is the color that points to sedate a bit deeper, for instance, navy blue, blackish green still has of course invincible and all-match black. Look at those good-looking street photos, without exception, the color is coordinated, and the overall light and shade are appropriate, that is, a little bright, a little dark. So your suit collocation can pay attention to the shade of color collocation. For example, you can wear a white dress with black wholesale leggings for more visual harmony.
• Tip 2- Material: Hard And Soft
The so-called hard does not mean the material is hard to the touch (hard is armor), but the visual look of crisp, solid, such as leather, jeans, suit fabrics, and so on. Soft, really soft, soft down, soft waxy wool, soft chiffon, cotton T-shirt these are soft materials.
• Tip 3- Style: Cool And Sweet
Wearing nice clothes is only a combination of low order, and further, wear your own style, that is the high fashion of high order. For example, the unisex pilot embroidered jacket has been a hit in the last two years, so it’s fair to say everyone has one. It’s supposed to be a pantsuit, so cool that you don’t have a boyfriend, but have you ever worn a chiffon dress? Wearing high heels is also very harmonious, gentle and beautiful chiffon long dress has become handsome.
• Tip 4- Habit: A Little New, a Little Old
It’s human nature to love the new, but the “old” clothes in your closet have so much personal baggage that they can be more comfortable to wear. Old clothes do not directly mean that they have been worn many times, but more importantly, basic items with a high frequency of use. Therefore, I will pay more attention to quality in the selection of basic protective items. With the “old” basic style plus the latest fashionable clothes, the whole body is not too hard, of course, this will be more comfortable, but also more suitable for their own.
We all need to dress appropriately because people judge us by what we wear. They don’t judge us by what we say or what we think. That’s why fashion is so important. Today, society places a lot of pressure on concepts that seem irrelevant. In certain cases, this may be true. For example, in terms of our values, how we look doesn’t matter. But it’s important in other areas of our lives. So it is very important to master the right style to wear.
Exclusive Style: 2022 Streetwear Brand You Need To Know-Til The End Clothing
With the New Year here, streetwear junkies are on the lookout for emerging talented brands. While the street industry is competitive ranging from new generation trends to avant-garde corporate designers, Til The End goes above placing self expression and community building at the forefront of their company.
This New York standout brand came out of the pandemic and has been dropping non stop heat in the street wear industry.
“Til The End” went global during the 2020 year catching the attention of those worldwide. The meaning “to the ones we lost” is the movement the company is based on, remembering those we lost and representing for them “til the end” sparked community interest in support of the brand. Aside from the average start up brands these days with the same watered down hustle inspiration.
TTE stands out from the rest with their top quality pieces featuring new drops almost every month most recently tracksuits to custom windbreakers and everything in between. They have a wide selection of unisex garments and even a kids line supposedly dropping this month.
Similar to the legendary FUBU start up, TTE targeted the hip hop industry which got them a shout out from New York’s own “Jadakiss” and have been doing collaborations with rap artists such as the successful rap veteran “TOP NINJA” who is also a New York original. Currently, Til The End will be sponsoring in support of upcoming artist “Hudson Redwater” with music by DJ Drewski at S.O.B address 204 Varick Street this Wednesday 2/16 in New York City.
Doors open @7:30 p.m.
Below are the contact details and social media pages from where you can connect to this New York based brand.
Official website: https://tiltheendclothing.com/
Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/tiltheendclothing/
Artist Spotlight3 weeks ago
Los Angeles Producer Kosie Is Taking Over The Game
Featured2 days ago
Jeremy Parsons Delivers “Otherworldy” New Single “Tickin'”
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Metanoia Won 2 Awards in Vegas Movie Awards
Artist Spotlight4 weeks ago
Voice Of Addiction Releases New Music “SHINIGAMI”
Artist Spotlight4 weeks ago
Exclusive Interview With Dante Williamson
Artist Spotlight1 day ago
Florida Rising Artist Lil Rhino Is Set To Rule the Music World With His Unique Sound.
Music4 days ago
whoisCartier Is Taking The Music Industry By Storm With New Single “Up In The Sky”
Artist Spotlight4 weeks ago
Wyn Starks shares parts of his personal story in the song “Who I Am”